Remote sensed images at different spatial, spectral and temporal resolutions are the main input for:
- agriculture surfaces and crop assessment,
- crop health evaluation,
- change detection monitoring,
- agro- environmental analysis,
- irrigated landscape mapping,
- yield determination,
- soils condition analysis,
- agronomic subsidies management and control, especially for Europe.
To correctly plan and evaluate any agronomic policy and food management, statistics and crop monitor...
Farmers and land managers need to balance productivity and quality with the environmental sustainabi...