e-GEOS will participate in Floodrisk 2016, which will be held from the 17th to the 21st of October , in Lyon at the Lyon Convention Centre.
The company will present its Geoinformation offer for risk management, in particular e-GEOS will show its emergency mapping service for insurances, for land, environment and energy management.
e-GEOS as a world-wide satellite data provider and also as a Copernicus Emergency Management Service Copernicus Provider, will present its tools to automatically extract flooded areas in rush mode, for a prompt damage assessment analysis after disasters.
The company benefits from 10 years of experience in SAR based flood mapping, thanks to the prior access to COSMO-SkyMed constellation SAR data (from 2007 onwards) and the pre-operational provision of emergency services within the EU R&D context.
e-GEOS main capabilities in flood risk management :
• Rapid and effective response to emergency requests
• 24/7 on call availability producing high quality flood rush maps
• Integration of Earth Observation and big data information
• FLOOD®e-GEOS proprietary tool for flood rush mapping
e-GEOS will be present together with Earthlab Luxemburg, which will show the tool FloodWatch®, the integrated and operational service for flood management that offers reliable flood monitoring information worldwide, combining routine and ad hoc flood monitoring services.
Earthlab Luxemburg FloodWatch® provides:
- Rapid snapshots of the observed flood extent (Satellite Flood Footprint)
- Maximum observed flooded area for a certain event (Maximum Flood Extent)
See you at booth n° 24!